Updated on May 14, 2006
Copyright(C) MISAO Project (email@example.com). All rights reserved.
Image Information Search Service
Coverage (North of -40 deg)
|Down to||Coverage Ratio||Number of Images|
|8 mag||87.4 %||181990|
|10 mag||48.1 %||178102|
|12 mag||40.6 %||173127|
|14 mag||34.5 %||126629|
|16 mag||25.0 %||70499|
|18 mag||0.5 %||3031|
List of All Images
Here you can download the list of all image information in CSV format.
The search service is disabled now due to the change of the WWW server.
- When you need the images, please make a contact to the image
observer if the observer's mail address is available, or to the
MISAO Project staff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The copyright of the images offered to the MISAO Project is
reserved by the image observer. When you use the images in your
research or quote them in papers, please add the proper
acknowledgement. Please consult with the image observer about the
- Note that Kenji Kawakami's images are taken at Kuma Kogen
- The members of Kyoto University Team are Makoto Uemura, Ryoko
Ishioka, Taichi Kato.
- All of the images in the database are examined using the PIXY System. When you need the
position or magnitude of stars, please make a contact to the MISAO
Project staff (email@example.com).
When you quote the position or magnitude of stars measured by the
MISAO Project in your research or papers, please note that
the data are measured by the MISAO Project, in addition to
the acknowledgement to the image observer.